- Title Pages
- 1 Theories of Science in Policy Making
- 2 Scientists and Agenda Setting
- 3 Scientists and Legislation
- 4 Scientists and Implementation
- Appendix A A Primer on the Roots of a Constructivist View of Science in Society
- Appendix B Methodology for Analyzing Scientists’ Participation in Legislative Settings
- Appendix C Acid Rain Hearings Included in Qualitative Analysis
- Appendix D Climate Change Hearings Included in Qualitative Analysis
- Appendix E Interviews (Dates and Organizations)
- Science in Environmental Policy
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.