- Title Pages
- 1 Niccolò Machiavelli and the Popular Politics of Expertise
- 2 Power and Publicity in Modern Science
- 3 Consent and Competence in Representative Government
- 4 Liberal Rationalism and Government Advisory Committees
- 5 Thomas Hobbes and the Authorization of Science
- 6 John Dewey and the Reconstruction of Representation
- 7 Bruno Latour and the Symmetries of Science and Politics
- 8 How Science Becomes Political
- 9 Elements of Democratic Representation
- 10 Institutionalizing Democratic Representation
- Science in Democracy
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.