- Title Pages
- List of Abbreviations
- 1 Introduction
- 2 The Instability of the International Monetary System and the Regionalization of Money
- 3 The Asian Financial Crisis
- 4 The Rise of China
- 5 The Standard Approach: The Theory of Optimum Currency Areas
- 6 A Reconsideration of Costs and Benefits
- 7 Current Monetary Arrangements in East Asia
- 8 Exchange Rate Options for East Asia
- 9 Inflation Targeting across the Region
- 10 A Regional Exchange Rate System for East Asia? Lessons of the European Monetary System
- 11 Basket Strategies for East Asia
- 12 Reflections on Monetary Integration in East Asia: Past, Present, and Future
- Prospects for Monetary Cooperation and Integration in East Asia
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.