- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Problems for N Movement in Romance
- 2 A Systematic Contrast between English (Germanic) and Italian (Romance)
- 3 Phrasal Movement and the Two Sources of Adnominal Adjectives
- 4 An Analysis of the Two Sources of Adjectives
- 5 An Analysis of English (Germanic)
- 6 An Analysis of Italian (Romance)
- 7 Further Differences between English (Germanic) and Italian (Romance)
- Appendix: Further Evidence for the Dual Source of Adnominal Adjectives
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- The Syntax of Adjectives
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.