- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Introduction: Global Commons, Domestic Decisions
- 2 European Union Leadership in Climate Change: Mitigation through Multilevel Reinforcement
- 3 The United States as Outlier: Economic and Institutional Challenges to US Climate Policy
- 4 Russia and the Kyoto Protocol: From Hot Air to Implementation?
- 5 Climate Leadership, Japanese Style: Embedded Symbolism and Post-2001 Kyoto Protocol Politics
- 6 The Struggle of Ideas and Self-Interest in Canadian Climate Policy
- 7 Climate Clever? Kyoto and Australia’s Decade of Recalcitrance
- 8 Chinese Climate Policy: Domestic Priorities, Foreign Policy, and Emerging Implementation
- 9 Conclusion: The Comparative Politics of Climate Change
- Global Commons, Domestic Decisions
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.