- Title Pages
- 1 Is Dynamic Face Perception Primary?
- 2 Memory for Moving Faces: The Interplay of Two Recognition Systems
- 3 Investigating the Dynamic Characteristics Important for Face Recognition
- 4 Recognition of Dynamic Facial Action Probed by Visual Adaptation
- 5 Facial Motion and Facial Form
- 6 Dynamic Facial Speech: What, How, and Who?
- 7 Dynamic Facial Signaling: A Dialog between Brains
- 8 Engaging Neocortical Networks with Dynamic Faces
- 9 Multimodal Studies Using Dynamic Faces
- 10 Perception of Dynamic Facial Expressions and Gaze
- 11 Moving and Being Moved: The Importance of Dynamic Information in Clinical Populations
- 12 Analyzing Dynamic Faces: Key Computational Challenges
- 13 Elements for a Neural Theory of the Processing of Dynamic Faces
- 14 Insights on Spontaneous Facial Expressions from Automatic Expression Measurement
- 15 Real-Time Dissociation of Facial Appearance and Dynamics during Natural Conversation
- 16 Markerless Tracking of Dynamic 3D Scans of Faces
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.