- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Global Initiatives in Reforming Rules and Regulations
- 2 What Does It Take for an R&D Tax Incentive Policy to Be Effective?
- 3 On the Consequences of a Highly Fragmented European Patent System
- 4 Environmental Policy Design and the Fragmentation of International Markets for Innovation
- 5 Alleviating Adverse Implications of EU Climate Policy on Competitiveness
- 6 Compensation for US Electricity Consumers under a CO<sub>2</sub> Emissions Cap
- 7 How Vital Is Regulatory Independence? The Telecom Sector in Developing Countries
- 8 Regulation and Barriers to Trade in Telecommunications Services in the European Union
- 9 Drivers and Obstacles to Banking SMEs
- 10 The Federal Home Loan Bank System
- 11 Product Market and Sector Monitoring : A New Tool Contributing to the Governance of the European Single Market
- List of Contributors
- Reforming Rules and Regulations
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.