- Title Pages
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 Dynamic Coordination in Brain and Mind
- 2 Cortical Circuits
- 3 Sequence Coding and Learning
- 4 What Can Studies of Comparative Cognition Teach Us about the Evolution of Dynamic Coordination?
- 5 Evolution of Dynamic Coordination
- 6 Modeling Coordination in the Neocortex at the Microcircuit and Global Network Level
- 7 Oscillation-supported Information Processing and Transfer at the Hippocampus–Entorhinal–Neocortical Interface
- 8 What Are the Local Circuit Design Features Concerned with Coordinating Rhythms?
- 9 Coordination in Circuits
- 10 Coordination
- 11 Neocortical Rhythms
- 12 Stimulus-driven Coordination of Cortical Cell Assemblies and Propagation of Gestalt Belief in V1
- 13 Coordination in Brain Systems
- 14 “Hot Spots” and Dynamic Coordination in Gestalt Perception
- 15 Coordination in Sensory Integration
- 16 Neural Coordination and Human Cognition
- 17 Failures Of Dynamic Coordination in Disease States and Their Implications For Normal Brain Function
- 18 Coordination in Behavior and Cognition
- Subject Index
From Neurons to Mind
- Dynamic Coordination in the Brain
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.