- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Trading Zones, Interactional Expertise, and Collaboration
- I Theory
- 2 Trading Zones and Interactional Expertise
- 3 Trading with the Enemy
- 4 Interactional Expertise and the Imitation Game
- II Applying Trading Zones and Interactional Expertise to Domains of Practice
- 5 Service Science: A New Expertise for Managing Sociotechnical Systems
- 6 From Wizards to Trading Zones: Crossing the Chasm of Computers in Scientific Collaboration
- 7 Authenticity, Earth Systems Engineering and Management, and the Limits of Trading Zones in the Era of the Anthropogenic Earth
- 8 The Evolution of a Trading Zone: A Case Study of the Turtle Excluder Device
- 9 A Network States Approach for Mapping System Changes
- 10 Embedding the Humanities in Engineering: Art, Dialogue, and a Laboratory
- 11 Can Trading Zones and Interactional Expertise Benefit Business Strategy?
- III Ethics and Trading Zones
- 12 Using Trading Zones to Prevent Normalized Deviance in Organizations
- 13 Viewing Trading Zones Developed to Advance Health as Complex Adaptive Systems
- 14 Creating Trading Zones across Continents and Economies: The Female Health Company
- 15 Conclusion: Future Research on Trading Zones and Interactional Expertise
- Trading Zones and Interactional Expertise
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.