- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Resource Scarcity and Environmental Degradation: Analyzing International Conflict and Cooperation
- 2 Climate Change, Cooperation, and Resource Scarcity
- 3 Ozone Depletion: International Cooperation over a Degraded Resource
- 4 Biodiversity Protection in International Negotiations: Cooperation and Conflict
- 5 Transboundary Cooperation to Address Acid Rain: Europe, North America, and East Asia Compared
- 6 Conflict and Cooperation in the Mediterranean: MAP from 1975 to Today
- 7 Degradation and Cooperation on the High Seas: The Case of International Fisheries Management
- 8 Conflict and Cooperation along International Rivers: Scarcity, Bargaining Strategies, and Negotiation
- 9 Is Oil Worth Fighting For? Evidence from Three Cases
- 10 Responses to Alternative Forms of Mineral Scarcity: Conflict and Cooperation
- 11 Resource Scarcity and Environmental Degradation: Implications for the Development of International Cooperation
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.