- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Where We Have Been and Where We Are Headed
- 3 The Look and Feel of E-tactics and Their Web Sites
- II Leveraging Low Costs Online
- 4 Taking Action on the Cheap: Costs and Participation
- 5 Making Action on the Cheap: Costs and Organizing
- III From Copresence to Coordination
- 6 Being Together versus Working Together: Copresence in Participation
- 7 From Power in Numbers to Power Laws: Copresence in Organizing
- 8 A New Digital Repertoire of Contention?
- 9 Conclusion
- Methodological Appendix
- Digitally Enabled Social Change
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.