- Title Pages
- 1 Game Theory and Literature: An Overview
- 2 The Bible: Sacrifice and Unrequited Love
- 3 Theology: Is It Rational to Believe in God?
- 4 Philosophy: Paradoxes of Fair Division
- 5 Political Philosophy: How Democracy Resolves Conflict in Difficult Games
- 6 Law: Supreme Court Challenges and Jury Selection
- 7 Plays: Modeling Frustration and Anger
- 8 History: Magnanimity after Wars
- 9 Incomplete Information in Literature and History
- 10 Catch-22s in Literature and History
- 11 Summary and Conclusions
- Name Index
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.