- Title Pages
- 1 Laws and the Mind
- 2 Laws, Vindication, and Ontology
- 3 The Received Solution in Computational Psychology
- 4 Cartwright, Universal Laws, and Fundamentalism
- 5 Empiricism and Laws
- 6 Laws and Idealization
- 7 Laws and Freedom
- 8 Freedom, Determinism, and Two Accounts of Laws
- 9 Three Appeals and a Kantian Conclusion
- 10 Psychophysical Laws and Models of Early Vision
- 11 Modeling Cortical Dynamics
- 12 Belief-Desire Psychologies
- Laws, Mind, and Free Will
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.