- Title Pages
- 1 From Citizen to Migrant: The Scope of Child Statelessness in the Twenty-First Century
- 2 Neither Seen nor Heard: Compound Deprivation among Stateless Children
- 3 Volatile Citizenship or Statelessness? Citizen Children of Palestinian Descent and the Loss of Nationality in Israel
- 4 Human Rights and Citizenship: The Need for Better Data and What to Do about It
- 5 Undocumented Children in Europe: Ignored Victims of Immigration Restrictions1
- 6 Realizing the Rights of Undocumented Children in Europe
- 7 Unaccompanied and Separated Children in Spain: A Policy of Institutional Mistreatment
- 8 Undocumented Migrant and Roma Children in Italy: Between Rights Protection and Control
- 9 Undocumented Students, College Education, and Life Beyond
- 10 Clashing Values and Cross Purposes: Immigration Law’s Marginalization of Children and Families
- 11 Birthright Citizenship: The Vulnerability and Resilience of an American Constitutional Principle
- 12 China: Ensuring Equal Access to Education and Health Care for Children of Internal Migrants
- 13 To Register or Not to Register? Legal Identity, Birth Registration, and Inclusive Development
- 14 Children with a (Local) State: Identity Registration at Birth in English History since 1538
- Suggested Reading
- Children Without a State
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.