- Title Pages
- 1 Attention—We All Know What It Is
- 2 Computational Foundations
- 3 Theories and Models of Visual Attention
- 4 Selective Tuning: Overview
- 5 Selective Tuning: Formulation
- 6 Attention, Recognition, and Binding
- 7 Selective Tuning: Examples and Performance
- 8 Explanations and Predictions
- 9 Wrapping Up the Loose Ends
- Appendix A: A Few Notes on Some Relevant Aspects of Complexity Theory
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- A Computational Perspective on Visual Attention
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.