- Title Pages
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 The Eradication of Infectious Diseases
- 2 Lessons From the Late Stages of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative
- 3 Measles and Rubella Eradication in the Americas
- 4 Onchocerciasis: From Control to Possible Eradication
- 5 Political and Social Determinants of Disease Eradication
- 6 The Role of Research
- 7 Group Report: Assessing the Feasibility of an Eradication Initiative
- 8 The Moral Case for Eradication
- 9 Economic Evaluation of the Benefits and Costs of Disease Elimination and Eradication Initiatives
- 10 Group Report: Developing an Eradication Investment Case
- 11 Guidelines for Preparing an Eradication Investment Case
- 12 Governance Models for Eradication Initiatives
- 13 Managing Neglected Tropical Disease Partnerships
- 14 Group Report: Elements of Good Governance in Disease Eradication Initiatives
- 15 Integration of Eradication Initiatives and Health Systems
- 16 How Can Elimination and Eradication Initiatives Best Contribute to Health Systems Strengthening?
- 17 The Impacts of Measles Elimination Activities on Immunization Services and Health Systems in Six Countries
- 18 Disease Eradication as a Springboard for Broader Public Health Communication
- 19 Group Report: Designing Elimination or Eradication Initiatives that Interface Effectively with Health Systems
- List of Acronyms
- Subject Index
- Disease Eradication in the 21st Century
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.