- Title Pages
- 1 The Apple and the Tree: Galton Revisited
- 2 Correlation within the Family
- 3 Theory: What Explains the Intergenerational and Sibling Correlations?
- 4 Inequality, Diversity, and Family
- 5 Empirical Methodology
- 6 Empirical Knowledge on the Causes of Correlations within the Family
- 7 Where Do We Go from Here?
- 8 Statistics
- 9 Parenting Theory and Child behavior
- 10 Empirical Methodology
- Terms and Concepts
- Variables, Subscripts, and Greek Letters
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.