For a complete list of books in this series, see the back of the book and http://mitpress.mit.edu/Computational_Neuroscience
The MIT Press
- © 2012 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form by any electronic or mechanical
- means (including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval) without permission in
- writing from the publisher.
- MIT Press books may be purchased at special quantity discounts for business or sales promotional use.
- For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Special Sales Department, The
- MIT Press, 55 Hayward Street, Cambridge, MA 02142.
- This book was set in Syntax and Times Roman by Toppan Best-set Premedia Limited. Printed and bound
- in the United States of America.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- Shadmehr, Reza.
- Biological learning and control : how the brain builds representations, predicts events, and makes
- decisions / Reza Shadmehr and Sandro Mussa-Ivaldi.
- p. cm. — (Computational neuroscience)
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ISBN 978-0-262-01696-4 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 1. Brain. 2. Neuropsychology. 3. Brain — Mathematical models. I. Mussa-Ivaldi, Sandro. II. Title.
- QP376.S4373 2012
- 612.8’2 — dc23
- 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1