- Title Pages
- Financial Innovation and Economic Crisis: An Introduction
- 1 Inventors in Finance: An Impressionistic History of the People Who Have Made Risk Management Work
- 2 Psychology and the Financial Crisis of 2007–2008
- 3 Understanding Inflation-Indexed Bond Markets
- 4 Crisis and Innovation in the Housing Economy: A Tale of Three Markets
- 5 Style Investing
- 6 MacroMarkets and the Practice of Financial Innovation
- 7 Robert J. Shiller: Innovator in Financial Markets, Winner of the 2009 Deutsche Bank Prize in Financial Economics
- 8 Systemic Risk and the Role of Financial Innovation
- 9 Financial Markets: Productivity, Procyclicality, And Policy
- 10 Financial Innovation: Balancing Private and Public Interests
- 11 Market Efficiency, Rational Expectations, and Financial Innovation
- Name Index
- Subject Index
- Financial Innovation
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.