- Title Pages
- Introduction: Central Bank Lessons from the Global Crisis
- 1 Monetary Policy Frameworks after the Great Financial Crisis
- 2 The Role of Monetary Policy in Turkey during the Global Financial Crisis
- 3 An Assessment of Chile's Monetary and Fiscal Policy Responses to the Global Crisis
- 4 Central Banks, Macroprudential Policy, and the Spanish Experience
- 5 Tax Policies and Financial Stability: Lessons from the Crisis
- 6 Managing Capital Inflows: Old and New Debates
- 7 Capital Inflows and Policy Responses: Lessons from Korea's Experience
- 8 Policy Response to External Shocks: Lessons from the Crisis
- 9 Lessons from the Financial Crisis: An Australian Perspective
- 10 Lessons from the World Financial Crisis for the Central Bank of Norway: The Approach to Monetary Policy and Financial Stability
- 11 Israel and the Global Crisis: Events, Policy, and Lessons
- 12 Prolonged Dislocation and Financial Crises
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.