- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction to Open Innovation
- 2 Open Innovation at Siemens AG
- 3 The Need for Speed: Fostering Strategic Agility for Renewed Growth
- 4 Leading Innovation
- 5 Open Innovation: Actors, Tools, and Tensions
- 6 Opening Organizations for Innovation
- 7 Cooperation for Innovation
- 8 User Innovation
- 9 Co-creation with Customers
- 10 Contributions by Developers
- 11 Strategic Crowdsourcing: The Emergence of Online Distributed Innovation
- 12 Educating Open Innovation Ambassadors
- 13 Viral Marketing on Facebook for a New Open Innovation Platform
- 14 The Future of Crowdsourcing: From Idea Contests to MASSive Ideation
- 15 Open Manufacturing
- Epilogue: Learning to be More Competitive, More Cooperative, and More Innovative
- References and Further Reading
- Peter and Hannelore Pribilla’s Vision for Practical Research
- Leading Open Innovation
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.