- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Amygdala: From Determining “What Is It?” to Determining “What’s to Be Done?”
- 3 Affective Visual Perception
- 4 Attention and Emotion
- 5 Cognitive-Emotional Interactions in Prefrontal Cortex
- 6 Motivation
- 7 Dual Competition Model
- 8 Network Perspective on Brain Function
- 9 Anatomical Substrates for Cognitive-Emotional Interactions
- 10 Conclusion
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.