- Title Pages
- Strüngmann Forum Reports
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 Schizophrenia
- 2 What Kind of a Thing Is Schizophrenia?
- 3 How the Diagnosis of Schizophrenia Impeded the Advance of Knowledge (and What to Do About It)
- 4 What Dimensions of Heterogeneity Are Relevant for Treatment Outcome?
- 5 Which Aspects of Heterogeneity Are Useful to Translational Success?
- 6 How Should Resilience Factors Be Incorporated in Treatment Development?
- 7 Insights into New Treatments for Early Psychosis from Genetic, Neurodevelopment, and Cognitive Neuroscience Research
- 8 From Epidemiology to Mechanisms of Illness
- 9 How Can Risk and Resilience Factors Be Leveraged to Optimize Discovery Pathways?
- 10 Human Cell Models for Schizophrenia
- 11 How Can Animal Models Be Better Utilized?
- 12 How Can Computational Models Be Better Utilized for Understanding and Treating Schizophrenia?
- 13 How Can Models Be Better Utilized to Enhance Outcome?
- 14 Why Kraepelin Was Right
- 15 What Will the Next Generation of Psychosocial Treatments Look Like?
- 16 Creative Solutions to Overcoming Barriers in Treatment Utilization
- 17 What Is Necessary to Enhance Development and Utilization of Treatment?
- Subject Index
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.