- Title Pages
- About the Arne Ryde Foundation
- 1The First Two Phases of General Equilibrium Theory
- 2 The Equilibrium Manifold and the Natural Projection
- 3 The Set of No-Trade Equilibria
- 4 The Global Structure of the Equilibrium Manifold
- 5 The Equilibrium Equation and Its Geometric Interpretation
- 6 Economies with Price-Dependent Utility Functions
- 7Out-of-Equilibrium Price Dynamics
- 8 Economic Fluctuations and the Arrow-Debreu Model
- 9 The Temporary Equilibrium Model
- Appendix: The Set of Pareto Optima and Its Parameterizations
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.