- Title Pages
- 1 Is Free Will an Illusion? Confronting Challenges from the Modern Mind Sciences
- 2 Mental Life and Responsibility in Real Time with a Determined Brain
- 3 Can Neuroscience Resolve Issues about Free Will?
- 4 The Neural Code for Intentions in the Human Brain: Implications for Neurotechnology and Free Will
- 5 Free Will and Substance Dualism: The Real Scientific Threat to Free Will?
- 6 Constructing a Scientific Theory of Free Will
- 7 The Freedom to Choose and Drug Addiction
- 8 Agency and Control: The Subcortical Role in Good Decisions
- 9 Evolutionary Insights into the Nature of Choice: Evidence from Nonhuman Primates
- 10 A Social Perspective on Debates about Free Will
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.