- Title Pages
- The Ernst Strüngmann Forum
- List of Contributors
- 1 Rethinking Global Land Use in an Urban Era
- 2 Trends in Global Land-Use Competition
- 3 Food Production and Land Use
- 4 Finite Land Resources and Competition
- 5 Land-Use Competition between Food Production and Urban Expansion in China
- 6 Globalization, Economic Flows, and Land-Use Transitions
- 7 Applications of the Telecoupling Framework to Land-Change Science
- 8 Significance of Telecoupling for Exploration of Land-Use Change
- 9 Palm Oil as a Case Study of Distal Land Connections
- 10 Emergent Global Land Governance
- 11 Large-Scale Land Transactions: Actors, Agency, Interactions
- 12 Private Market-Based Regulations: What They Are, and What They Mean for Land-Use Governance
- 13 Changes in Land-Use Governance in an Urban Era
- 14 Range of Contemporary Urban Patterns and Processes
- 15 How Is Urban Land Use Unique?
- 16 Reconceptualizing Land for Sustainable Urbanity
- 17 Ways Forward to Explore Sustainable Land Use in an Urbanizing World
- Rethinking Global Land Use in an Urban Era
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.