- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Environmental Justice, Urban Development, and Place Identity
- 3 Stories of Neighborhood Abandonment, Degradation, and Transformation
- 4 Holistic Community Reconstruction and Tactical Choices
- 5 Place Remaking through Environmental Recovery and Revitalization
- 6 Advancing Broader Political Agendas
- 7 Conclusion
- Appendix A Semistructured Interviews: Barcelona
- Appendix B Semistructured Interviews: Boston
- Appendix C Semistructured Interviews: Havana
- Appendix D Techniques for Data Analysis
- Appendix E Constructing Grounded Theory
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.