- Title Pages
- 1 Anthropology, Cross-Cultural Encounter, and the Politics of Design
- 2 Liminal Futures
- 3 Freifunk
- 4 Postcolonial Databasing?
- 5 Sacred Books in a Digital Age
- 6 Redeploying Technologies
- 7 Making the Invisible Visible
- 8 Assembling Diverse Knowledges
- 9 Structuring the Social
- 10 Design for X
- 11 Engaging Interests
- 12 Subversion, Conversion, Development
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.