- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Modeling the Obligatoriness of φ-Agreement
- 3 Agreement in the Kichean Agent-Focus Construction: The Facts
- 4 A Derivational Account of Absolutive Agreement in Kichean
- 5. Derivational Time-Bombs: Inadequate for Deriving the Obligatoriness of φ-Agreement
- 6 Two More Case Studies in Failed Agreement
- 7 On “Salience” Hierarchies and Scales
- 8 Datives, Defective Intervention, and Case Discrimination
- 9 Where's φ ? In Syntax.
- 10 Extensions and Outlook
- 11 Conclusion
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.