- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Production, Uses, and Stocks of Fissile Materials
- 3 The History of Fissile Material Production for Weapons
- 4 The Global Stockpile of Fissile Material
- 5 Fissile Materials, Nuclear Power, and Nuclear Proliferation
- 6 Ending the Separation of Plutonium
- 7 Ending the Use of HEU as a Reactor Fuel
- 8 Ending Production of Fissile Materials for Weapons
- 9 Disposal of Fissile Materials
- 10 Conclusion: Unmaking the Bomb
- Appendix 1: Enrichment Plants
- Appendix 2: Reprocessing Plants
- Unmaking the Bomb
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.