- Title Pages
- Series Editor’s Introduction
- Introduction The Archaeological and Electronic Mountains
- 1 The Information Sharing Crisis that Does Not Go Away
- 2 Coerce, Consent, and Coax
- 3 Why Open Data Finds Agencies’ Doors Closed
- 4 How Data Trade Opens Agencies’ Closed Doors
- 5 Public Sector Data as a Contested Commodity
- 6 The Public Sector Information Exchange (PSIE)
- 7 Four PSIE Challenges
- 8 A Political Strategy to Promote PSIE
- Appendix: Abbreviations
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.