- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- Part I More Good than Harm
- 1 Research Risk and Regulationist Stereotypes
- 2 Cost Is No Object
- Part II The Quality of IRB Decisions
- 3 Arbitrary and Capricious Decisions
- 4 The Misshapen Ideology of the IRB System
- 5 The Rule of Law: The Lessons of Due Process
- 6 Censorship in a System of Free Expression
- Conclusion: The Imperial IRB
- The Censor's Hand
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.