- Title Pages
- 1 Case Study: San Francisco
- Sharing Consumption: The City as Platform
- 2 Case Study: Seoul
- Sharing Production: The City as Collective Commons
- 3 Case Study: Copenhagen
- Sharing Politics: The City as Public Realm
- 4 Case Study: Medellín
- Sharing Society: Reclaiming the City
- 5 Case Study: Amsterdam
- The Sharing City: Understanding and Acting on the Sharing Paradigm
- 6 Case Study: Bengaluru
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.