(p.iii) Why Only Us
The MIT Press
- (p.iv) © 2016 Robert C. Berwick and Noam Chomsky
- All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form by
- any electronic or mechanical means (including photocopying, recording, or
- information storage and retrieval) without permission in writing from the
- This book was set in Sabon LT Std by Toppan Best-set Premedia Limited.
- Printed and bound in the United States of America.
- Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
- Names: Berwick, Robert C., author. | Chomsky, Noam, author.
- Title: Why only us : language and evolution / Robert C. Berwick and
- Noam Chomsky.
- Description: Cambridge, MA : The MIT Press,  | Includes
- bibliographical references and index.
- Identifiers: LCCN 2015038384 | ISBN 9780262034241 (hardcover : alk.
- Subjects: LCSH: Language acquisition–Psychological aspects. | Human
- evolution–Psychological aspects. | Minimalist theory (Linguistics) |
- Biolinguistics. | Psycholinguistics.
- Classification: LCC P118.B475 2016 | DDC 401/.93–dc23 LC record
- available at http://lccn.loc.gov/2015038384
- 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1