- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction: Correcting Method
- 2 The Measured Words: How Computers Analyze Text
- 3 From the Concordance to Ubiquitous Analytics
- 4 The Swallow Flies Swiftly Through: An Analysis of Humanist (First Interlude)
- 5 There’s a Toy in My Essay: Problems with the Rhetoric of Text Analysis
- 6 Now Analyze That! Comparing Two Speeches on Race (Second Interlude)
- 7 False Positives: Opportunities and Dangers in Big-Data Text Analysis<sup>1</sup>
- 8 Name Games: Analyzing <i>Game Studies</i> (Third Interlude)
- 9 A Model Theory: Thinking Through Hermeneutical Things
- 10 The Artifice of Dialogue: Thinking Through Scepticism in Hume’s <i>Dialogues</i> (Fourth Interlude)
- 11 Agile Hermeneutics and the Conversation of the Humanities
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.