- Title Pages
- 1 Introduction and Overview of Statistical Approaches to Gene × Environment Interactions for Complex Phenotypes
- 2 Two-Stage Procedures for the Identification of Gene × Environment and Gene × Gene Interactions in Genome-Wide Association Studies
- 3 Marker-Set Approaches for Assessing Gene × Environment Interactions at Gene Level
- 4 Set-Based Gene × Environment Interaction Tests for Complex Diseases with Application to Genome-Wide Association and Sequencing Studies
- 5 A Gene-Based Approach for Testing Gene × Gene and Gene × Environment Interactions
- 6 An Overview of the RELIEF Algorithm and Advancements
- 7 Gene × Environment Interaction in Obesity: The Contribution of Randomized Clinical Trials
- 8 Statistical Strategies for Modeling Gene × Environment Interactions in Longitudinal Cohort Studies
- 9 Cumulative Gene × Environment Influences on Neurobehavioral Development in Humans and Nonhuman Primates
- 10 Complex Phenotypes and the Use of Polygenic Scores to Investigate Gene × Environment Interactions for Substance Use
- 11 A Statistical Framework for Mediation in Environmental Epigenetics
- Statistical Approaches to Gene X Environment Interactions for Complex Phenotypes
- Michael Windle
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.