- Title Pages
- 1 Overview of Free Innovation
- 2 Evidence for Free Innovation
- 3 Viability Zones for Free Innovation
- 4 Pioneering by Free Innovators
- 5 Diffusion Shortfall in Free Innovation
- 6 Division of Labor between Free Innovators and Producers
- 7 Tightening the Loop between Free Innovators and Producers
- 8 The Broad Scope of Free Innovation
- 9 Personality Traits of Successful Free Innovators
- 10 Preserving Free Innovators’ Legal Rights
- 11 Next Steps for Free Innovation Research and Practice
- Appendix 1 Household Sector Innovation Questionnaire
- Appendix 2 Modeling Free Innovation’s Impacts on Markets and Welfare
- Free Innovation
Eric von Hippel
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.