- Title Pages
- A Gift Note
- 1 Innovation of Meaning
- Part I The Value: Why Innovation of Meaning Matters
- 2 The Search for New Meaning
- 3 Competing through Meaning
- Part II The Principles: Beyond Ideas to Meaning
- 4 Innovation from the Inside Out
- 5 The Art of Criticism
- Part III The Process: Methods and Tools
- 6 Envisioning
- 7 The Meaning Factory
- 8 The Interpreter’s Lab
- Appendix: New Meanings Are Everywhere
- Design Thinking, Design Theory: About the Series
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.