- Title Pages
- I The Field of Play
- 1 Games-Based Culture
- 2 Real-World Games
- II E-Sports in Three Dimensions
- 3 The Digital Ecology of Elite Sports
- 4 The Serious Gamer as Elite Athlete
- 5 Digital Spectators in Augmented Realities
- III The Olympic Games and Sport’s Digital Revolution
- 6 Media Change at the Olympic Games
- 7 The New Olympic Media
- 8 Social Media and the Olympics
- 9 The Effect of Social Media on the 2012 London Olympics
- 10 Citizen Journalism and Mobile Media
- Sport 2.0
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.