- Title Pages
- List of Figures
- 1 Situating the Study of Rural China’s Environmental Health Activism
- 2 China’s “Cancer Villages”: The Social, Political, and Economic Contexts of Pollution
- 3 “Toxic Culture”: The Spectrum and Origins of Resigned Activism
- 4 “Undermining” Environmental Health: “Madness,” Struggles for Clean Water, and the Challenges of Intervention
- 5 E-Waste Work: Hierarchies of Value and the Normalization of Pollution in Guiyu
- Appendix: Methodological Strategies and Challenges
- Urban and Industrial Environments
- Resigned Activism
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.