- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- Prelude: What Moves as a Body Returns as a Movement of Thought
- Introduction: Events of Relation—Concepts in the Making
- 1 Incipient Action: The Dance of the Not-Yet
- 2 The Elasticity of the Almost
- Interlude: A Mover’s Guide to Standing Still
- 3 Taking the Next Step
- 4 Dancing the Technogenetic Body
- Interlude: Perceptions in Folding
- 5 Grace Taking Form: Marey’s Movement Machines
- Interlude: Animation’s Dance
- 6 From Biopolitics to the Biogram, or How Leni Riefenstahl Moves through Fascism
- Interlude: Of Force Fields and Rhythm Contours— David Spriggs’s Animate Sculptures
- 7 Relationscapes: How Contemporary Aboriginal Art Moves beyond the Map
- 8 Constituting Facts: Dorothy Napangardi Dances the Dreaming
- Interlude: Cornering a Beginning
- Conclusion: Propositions for Thought in Motion
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.