- Title Pages
- 1 Voluntary Clubs: An Introduction
- 2 A Club Theory Approach to Voluntary Programs
- 3 Clubs, Credence Standards, and Social Pressure
- 4 An Economics Perspective on Treating Voluntary Programs as Clubs
- 5 The Kimberley Process, Club Goods, and Public Enforcement of a Private Regime
- 6 Standards for Sweatshops: The Power and Limits of the Club Approach to Voluntary Labor Standards
- 7 Voluntary Agreements and the Shipping Industry
- 8 Technical Standards as Public and Club Goods? Financing the International Accounting Standards Board
- 9 How Universal Are Club Standards? Emerging Markets and Volunteerism
- 10 Green Clubs: A New Tool for Government?
- 11 Government Clubs: Theory and Evidence from Voluntary Environmental Programs
- 12 Self-regulation and Voluntary Programs among Nonprofit Organizations
- 13 Voluntary Clubs: Future Prospects
- Author Index
- Subject Index
- Voluntary Programs
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.