- Title Pages
- 1. The Role of Modeling in Systems Biology
- 2 Complexity and Robustness of Cellular Systems
- 3 On Modules and Modularity
- 4. Bayesian Inference of Biological Systems: The Logic of Biology
- 5. Stoichiometric and Constraint-based Modeling
- 6. Modeling Molecular Interaction Networks with Nonlinear Ordinary Differential Equations
- 7 Qualitative Approaches to the Analysis of Genetic Regulatory Networks
- 8 Stochastic Modeling of Intracellular Kinetics
- 9 Kinetics in Spatially Extended Systems
- 10 Biological Data Acquisition for System Level Modeling—An Exercise in the Art of Compromise
- 11 Methods to Identify Cellular Architecture and Dynamics from Experimental Data
- 12 Using Control Theory to Study Biology<sup>*</sup>
- 13 Synthetic Gene Regulatory Systems
- 14 Multilevel Modeling in Systems Biology
- 15 Computational Constraints on Modeling in Systems Biology
- 16 Numerical Simulation for Biochemical Kinetics
- 17. Software Infrastructure for Effective Communication and Reuse of Computational Models
- A Software Tools for Biological Modeling
- System Modeling in Cellular Biology
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.