- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Currency Boards in Historical Perspective
- 3 Why Do Countries Choose Currency Boards?
- 4 Modern Currency Boards: Structural and Institutional Aspects
- 5 Stylized Facts
- 6 Inflation and Disinflation under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes
- 7 Output Growth and Trade Performance
- 8 Argentina
- 9 Euro-Based Currency Boards: Introduction
- 10 Estonia
- 11 Lithuania
- 12 Bulgaria
- 13 Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Euro-Based Currency Boards: An Assessment
- 15 Conclusions
- Appendix 1: Institutional Characteristics of Modern Currency Boards
- Appendix 2: Data Sources and Definitions
- Currency Boards in Retrospect and Prospect
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.