- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- List of Acronyms
- 1 Agrifood Corporations, Global Governance, and Sustainability: A Framework for Analysis
- 2 Retail Power, Private Standards, and Sustainability in the Global Food System
- 3 Certification Standards and the Governance of Green Foods in Southeast Asia
- 4 In Whose Interests? Transparency and Accountability in the Global Governance of Food: Agribusiness, the Codex Alimentarius, and the World Trade Organization
- 5 Corporate Interests in US Food Aid Policy: Global Implications of Resistance to Reform
- 6 Feeding the World? Transnational Corporations and the Promotion of Genetically Modified Food
- 7 Corporations, Seeds, and Intellectual Property Rights Governance
- 8 The Troubled Birth of the “Biotech Century”: Global Corporate Power and Its Limits
- 9 Technology, Food, Power: Governing GMOs in Argentina
- 10 Corporate Power and Global Agrifood Governance: Lessons Learned
- Corporate Power in Global Agrifood Governance
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.