- Title Pages
- Series Foreword
- 1 Differential Equations
- 2 Parameter Searching
- 3 Reaction-Diffusion Modeling
- 4 Modeling Intracellular Calcium Dynamics
- 5 Modeling Voltage-Dependent Channels
- 6 Modeling Synapses
- 7 Modeling Point Neurons: From Hodgkin-Huxley to Integrate-and-Fire
- 8 Reconstruction of Neuronal Morphology
- 9 An Approach to Capturing Neuron Morphological Diversity
- 10 Passive Cable Modeling
- 11 Modeling Complex Neurons
- 12 Realistic Modeling of Small Neuronal Networks
- 13 Large-Scale Network Simulations in Systems Neuroscience
- Software Appendix
- Computational Modeling Methods for Neuroscientists
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.