- Title Pages
- I The Bisected Brain
- 1 Corpus Callosum: Mike Gazzaniga, the Cal Tech Lab, and Subsequent Research on the Corpus Callosum
- 2 Interhemispheric Cooperation Following Brain Bisection
- 3 Where Is the “Spatial” Hemisphere?
- 4 Recovery from Aphasia: Is the Right Hemisphere a Cure or a Crutch?
- 5 The Interpreting Hemispheres
- II The Integrated Mind
- 6 From the Integrated Mind to the Emotional Brain
- 7 Mike’s Attentional Network
- 8 My Dinner with Mike
- III The Social Brain
- 9 Genetic Variation Influences How the Social Brain Shapes Temperament and Behavior
- 10 The Contribution of Malleability to Collective Memory
- 11 How the Sense of Body Influences the Sense of Touch
- 12 Building a Social Brain
- IV Mind Matters
- 13 Different Ontogenetic Strategies for Different Species: Insights from Studies of the Developing Visual System
- 14 Why Methods Matter in the Study of the Biological Basis of the Mind: A Behavioral Neurologist’s Perspective
- 15 Ethics and the Ethical Brain
- The Cognitive Neuroscience of Mind
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.