- Title Pages
- World Wide Research: An Introduction
IIState of the Practice
IIISocial Shaping of Infrastructures and Practices
6Enabling or Mediating the Social Sciences? The Opportunities and Risks of Bottom-up Innovation
- 6.1 An e-Infrastructure for the Social Sciences
- 6.2 Chinese e–Social Science: A Low-End Approach
7Institutional Infrastructures for Global Research Networks in the Public Sector
- 7.1 Ownership of Medical Images in e-Science Collaborations: Learning from the Diagnostic Mammography National Database
- 7.2 The Value of Authorship in the Digital Environment: Producing and Protecting Scientific Information
8The Politics of Privacy, Confidentiality, and Ethics : Opening Research Methods
- 8.1 Ethical and Moral Dimensions of e-Research
- 8.2 Data Sharing in Genomics—Is It Lawful?
- 8.3 Protecting Confidentiality
IVImplications for Research
- World Wide Research
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.