- Title Pages
- 1The Engram Revisited On the Elusive Permanence of Memory
- 2 Molecular Genetic Approaches to Memory Consolidation
- 3The Epigenetic Variability of Memory
- 4Memory in Sleep and Dreams
- 5 The Mnemonic Brain
- 6Memory as a Constructive Process
- 7 Emotional Memory Processing: Synaptic Connectivity
- 8Functions of Human Emotional Memory
- 9 Memory and Neurophilosophy
- 10Confabulations about Personal Memories, Normal and Abnormal
- 11 The Neuroethics of Memory
- 12Autobiographical Memory in Modernist Literature and Neuroscience
- 13 Memory and Imagination in Romantic Fiction
- 14Memory in the Literary Memoir
- 15 Memory in Theater
- 16Memory in Art
- 17Memory in Musical Form
- 18 Neurocognitive Approaches to Memory in Music
- 19Memory, Movies, and the Brain
- About the Authors
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.