- Title Pages
- 1 Metareasoning: An Introduction
- 2 There’s No “Me” in “Meta”—Or Is There?
- 3 Metareasoning and Bounded Rationality
- 4 Learning Expertise with Bounded Rationality and Self-Awareness
- 5 Controlling Deliberation in Coordinators
- 6 Goal-Directed Metacontrol for Integrated Procedure Learning
- 7 Metareasoning for Multispectral Satellite Image Interpretation
- 8 Metareasoning as a Formal Computational Problem
- 9 Metareasoning, Monitoring, and Self-Explanation
- 10 Metareasoning for Self-Adaptation in Intelligent Agents
- 11 Using Introspective Reasoning to Improve CBR System Performance
- 12 The Metacognitive Loop and Reasoning about Anomalies
- 13 Coordinating Agents’ Metalevel Control
- 14 The Role of Metareasoning in Achieving Effective Multiagent Coordination
- 15 Distributed Metamanagement for Self-Protection and Self-Explanation
- 16 Weighted Prediction Divergence for Metareasoning
- 17 Metareasoning as an Integral Part of Commonsense and Autocognitive Reasoning
- 18 Robotic Models of Self
- 19 Anthropomorphic Self-Models for Metareasoning Agents
- 20 Varieties of Metacognition in Natural and Artificial Systems
- The MIT Press
MIT Press Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.